Apply to Become an ESMO Facilitator
We’re looking for individuals zealous for Kingdom impact, unafraid to be bold for Jesus, and ready to share their talent to join the Encounter School of Ministry Online Campus Facilitator Team. Submit your application below!
Why We Exist
We exist to unleash the transforming power of the Holy Spirit into the world.
What We Do
We teach, equip, and activate disciples to demonstrate the love of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
How We Behave
Practicing the 3 Core Values our staff needs to embody to be part of our team.
Acknowledging that the transforming power of the Holy Spirit to conform us closer to the image of Jesus in our personal lives is first and most important.
Responding in obedience to the Holy Spirit to make Jesus known to the world around us.
Reporting to the Online Campus Director, ESMO Facilitators are passionate and effective mentors who support the overall goals of Encounter School of Ministry and our Core Values. In our online learning environments, this is done by helping students to process curriculum, activate teaching, and build small group communities. Over the course of 8 quarters (2 school years, Sept-May), facilitators prepare for weekly 2 hour online sessions with students, set clear expectations, manage time, and create room for the Holy Spirit.
Status: Contracted Staff
Compensation: $300 per class, paid monthly
Direct Report: Online Campus Director
Effective Range: School Year (Late August – End of May; Zoom Training starts in June)
* Graduate of the Encounter School of Ministry
* Has a reliable laptop/desktop with a webcam, working audio, and internet speeds that exceed the minimum requirements for hosting a Zoom meeting.
* Confidence in utilizing web based communication platforms
* Demonstrated ability to problem-solve efficiently and master needed technology.
* Familiarity and alignment with the culture and mission of Encounter Ministries
* Humility and a servant’s heart
The window for submitting ESMO Facilitator Applications has closed. Check back next spring when the next application window opens. If you have any questions, please reach out to Rachel Grech, Director of Administration & Events.