The Encounter Online Healing Room aims to create an atmosphere of faith where anyone in need of physical healing can come and receive prayer for physical healing. The students of the Encounter School of Ministry Online Campus will be ministering in teams for each person’s breakthrough using Zoom Rooms.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
1:00pm – 2:30pm (ET)
- 12:45pm – 1:00pm Worship and Welcome (Login to zoom during this time)
- 1:00pm – 1:15pm Explanation and Expectations of Healing Ministry
- 1:15pm – 2:30pm Prayer Ministry Time
*After receiving prayer, you are welcome to leave the Zoom session at any time. If you have not received the healing you are looking for, you can request to receive additional prayer from another group. Requests will be accepted based on the number of participants who RSVP that are still waiting and the time remaining.
How to Participate
– Confirm your availability
– Register with us and receive Zoom info
– Make sure you are ready to use Zoom before session
– Watch, Does Jesus Still Heal Today?
– Listen to the Testimonials
– Attend and come ready to receive
– Complete feedback and personal testimony form
Does Jesus Still Heal Today?
The students of the Encounter Online School of Ministry will be ministering in teams for each person’s breakthrough using Zoom Rooms.
Registration is required. As soon as you register, you will be sent information on how to access the healing room through zoom.
If you don’t have Zoom, please go to Zoom.us and download the program now. It’s free to sign up, and you can use it on your computer, laptop, or smartphone. If you are not familiar with Zoom, you can watch this one minute video on how to get started: Zoom – How to get started (or visit https://bit.ly/3nbKK2F). Please make sure to test your audio and video before joining us for the session.
Already Received Prayer?
After you have participated in the ESMO Healing Room, please fill out this brief feedback form. This is essential to help us hold our students accountable, honor our guests, and celebrate breakthroughs!